Guitar Techniques magazine

momorockstar

hey guys

any religious buyers of Guitar Techniques mag? from the earlier thread on mags i tried it and it rocks. now i'm trying to hunt down an issue from 2-3 months back. the one with the 50 blues licks. i'd gladly buy it if anyone's willing to sell. if not, would someone please please be kind enough to lend me ur copy?

cheers

gordonzz...for cliffs of dover, you can look in powertabs.net. There's a very accurate tab of cliffs there.

and yes, GT owns every other guitar mag out there.

ponderouspontifications.blogspot.com

Vaiyen said:
gordonzz...for cliffs of dover, you can look in powertabs.net. There's a very accurate tab of cliffs there.

and yes, GT owns every other guitar mag out there.

ponderouspontifications.blogspot.com

whats GT?

anyway :) i din expect people to notice my sig.. thx man!

but.. i have no confidence :( even though got tabs i think its still just a dream to me :cry:

GT can be bought at bigger bookstores and kino always has them in stock, prob even prv month's issue. Price is always std at 17.90

Jem007 said:
GT can be bought at bigger bookstores and kino always has them in stock, prob even prv month's issue. Price is always std at 17.90

oh really? i bought at around $23 at HMV leh. stupid. ok next time 'll go kino. thanks :D

repulse87 said:
i have the one with the 50-blues licks. but i'm still using it so its not for sale.

uh ok. so the purpose of this statement is...? :roll:

Latest posts

Back