guitar prices and info, need help! esp from subversion!

blahblah

hey i'd like to know if any dealers in singapore carry the japanese made epiphone elitist series especially the les paul standard or 57 goldtop and also the prices. help, anyone? if no dealers carry, where can i order them from? thanks.

possible to order thru ishibashi? i think a small number of softies gonna order from them..can pm stars if your interested :wink:

hehe thanks for the offer dude but im looking specifically for the elitist series either that or a joe perry boneyard but im not buying the one at sweelee cause its been touched and played by like i dunno how many people lol.

woa judging by ur pics you're a super gibson copy fan man lol

blahblah said:
hehe thanks for the offer dude but im looking specifically for the elitist series either that or a joe perry boneyard but im not buying the one at sweelee cause its been touched and played by like i dunno how many people lol.

Do you have obsessive compulsive problem?

there used to be the Elitist models here but that was like a year ago & it's not a regular offering, don't see them any more... the Elitist, if i'm not mistaken, aren't gonna be offered any more, unless Epi has found an alternative maker in Japan.

TOKAI anyone?
Tokai%20LS70.gif

if you notice, Epi LPs are gonna go to China & the Jap Elitist production to be stopped, to make way for the 'budget' Gibsons which are gonna debut soon. we did have a thread on it here, yes?

i dunno if ishibashi got epiphones. but i recommend the burnys? i mean ship in together with stars. cause hmm.. the dealer for burny in SG is selling for 900. lol. u can get it at 700+ from ishibashi.

Newbie said:
i dunno if ishibashi got epiphones. .

hmm im looking for the elitist series because of their USA humbuckers and seemingly closer resemblence and affiliation to gibson especially the 57 goldtop, besides their reviews on harmony central seem very positive. i don't really like burny haha i saw the ones at yamaha the body shape doesnt really look much like the original LPs ou could also say that i support original goods..lol

i saw a Elitist Goldtop Standard at guitar workshop on Sat... The Sweelee sale day.. It's going for 1k. Brand new. Perhaps ya waam check it out?

the benefits of being such a large company like swee lee is that you tend to have stocks on hand.

for the epiphone joe perry u might be able to ask them for fresh warehouse stock , not necessarily that you must take the display model.

blahblah said:
hmm im looking for the elitist series

coming back to the Tokai & with regards to resemblances, it puts many other brands to shame. the reason it's banned in the USA...

Sub

Do you know of a Tokai brand Tele copy? A pal of mine had one of those about 10 years ago - beautiful guitar. He even loaned it to me for an extended period of time and I must say, I was in love with it. :)

Don't suppose you have any pic?

Cheers

kingkong007 said:
i saw a Elitist Goldtop Standard at guitar workshop on Sat... The Sweelee sale day.. It's going for 1k. Brand new. Perhaps ya waam check it out?

hmm really? if thats the case as soon as i find a buyer for my rg i'll get it.

blahblah said:
kingkong007 said:

hmm really? if thats the case as soon as i find a buyer for my rg i'll get it.

hahaah grab it first, then sell your guitar later. You'll regret if someone snatch it before you

Latest posts

Back