DuncansinSG.jpg

where to get: Swee Lee/ Davis
2 versions available- dot inlays/ crescent inlays

subversion said:
i own one... 8)
DuncansinSG.jpg

where to get: Swee Lee/ Davis
2 versions available- dot inlays/ crescent inlays

hey sub can show a full pic of ur faded sg? wow u swapped the bridge pup? hehe how does sound?

ok here's the full pic of my SG:
SGwithstack.jpg

i'm not a big fan of Gibson, let alone Gibson pickups. i prefer this Duncan pair better than the default 490s, especially my Alnico II Pro (neck), which gives more single note definition 8)

sweeeeet!! wow i can almost hear monster sounds comin out from that pic, ur faded sg thru the amps behind 8)

mrmisse said:
wangdexian said:
I thought crescent in lay one discontinued?

yes.. i think it was discontinued a few years back.. now it's all dot inlays for the specials..

Yep, it's discontinued in 2003 if I'm not wrong. I've got the faded series Flying V instead. Quite glad that mine's the crescent one :p

Subversion, how's the workmanship for that SG? The frets on mine's pretty rough :/ But everything is pretty top-notch :)

gibson2.jpg
gibson3.jpg

gibson4.jpg
gibson5.jpg

trio2.jpg

the crescent markers version were discontinued, definitely. i mentioned it because quantities are still available here. i prefer dots because they run the entire neck...

absolutely fine frets on mine. i like everything about the guitar, less the default humbuckers. i'm waiting for the Les Paul version to arrive... 8)

Lifehouse said:
Nice arrow V. Btw, you lefty?

Thanks Lifehouse :) Yup, I'm a lefty (though there's 2 righty guitars in the pic) The Ibanez Artist was my first electric...had to choose a double-cutaway cos I couldn't find a lefty 9 years ago. The Strat was my crappy 'Jimi Hendrix' attempt...haha...but I sold it off cos I couldn't play my own originals cos I couldn't reach the 21st fret :lol:

P.s You've got a cool SG as well!

Latest posts

Back