Gibson ES-335 2015 Memphis for sale - MINT & CHEAP!

voodoochile

Hi all,

A repost.
Up for sale is a Gibson ES-335 2015 Memphis sunset burst for sale. Not sure what it is then check this link.

http://www.gibson.com/Products/Elect...px#ESDP15SBNH1

This is the real deal. Untouched, unmolested and ungigged! So MINT that the tags are still on. The gloss nitrocellulose can be smelled a mile away. Pickguard protector film still on !! Not a scratch on the case. Even the metal latches on the case are bright and shiny.

This is how a real 60s ES-335 should look like. The preferred grovers tuners on and block inlays. Another notable point is that this ES-335 was chosen for its light weight and resonant tone. Approx 8.1Lbs. Almost all the newer ES-335s are above 8.5Lbs. Some reaching 9Lbs. That's getting into les paul weight range which nobody wants. Not the mention the stiffer tone that comes with it. No dealer i know will entertain requests to weigh their ES-335 inventories just to find a lighter one...

Going for $4000 (drop from $4200). Slightly negotiable but no lowballers. It is what it is. The value is there whether new or 2nd hand. Buy with confidence. I have sold and am still selling numerous items.

Interested parties please contact me at 9889 3359

Thanks.

Kind Regards,
Voodoochile

Latest posts

Back