Gathering of the Guitar Effects Geeks 1

mrmisse

Hi all ya gear junkies.. Pedal Parade is history, we have a new headline.. Gathering of the Guitar Effects Geeks.. :D yap, i know that's abit wanky..

MISSE Electronics will be having a stall (again!!?) on Saturday 2 Oct from 3pm to 9pm at Far East Square (behind Chinatown Point n China Square, there's a clearer map in the site).

Visual Sound, Proco Rats, Radial Tonebones, Lastgasp Art Laboratories Noise Effects, Death By Audio, Effector13, line6, Fulltone, Redwitch, Xotic, Moogerfoogers, Crowther Audio and Electro Harmonix are the confirmed attendants. Banzai Effects, Protone pedals and Real McCoy Custom wahs are coming real soon. Pedalcase samples and some used pedals will be there as well along with the MISSE cables..

you can check out the prices at the website.. cheers!! so come down n play play play n try em all... see ya there, thanks!! :twisted:

hi mrmisse

you should take some pix of your 'stall' and post it here. very effective, people see already sure want to visit you. 8)

soft said:
hi mrmisse

you should take some pix of your 'stall' and post it here. very effective, people see already sure want to visit you. 8)

haha.. thanks.. i wanted to.. but always forget to bring a camera coz i have so many things to take care of.. actually there's a blurred pic w an SG n some pedals on my site that was taken from the stall..

n james, i hope all these childish hacking will be over soon, you are doing really well, keep it up man!!..

angeldogleslie said:
yar do you ahve bass effects ?

ah yes.. i do..

i have some stuff for bass already sold out.. what's left are a Fulltone Bassdirve n a Radial Bassbone..

Do not fret though.. even though there aint many bass FX around.. there have been alot of bass players using guitar fx n they have turned out great.. examples are: EH double muff, Xotic RC Booster, Visual Sound H2O, EH Black Finger, EH Holy Grail etc..

i wouldnt be afraid to let u plug your bass into my other guitar pedals though.. try to bring ur bass to my place or to the stall this saturday n test them out.. thanks man!!

Back