Funny convo i had with a skater !

ya,but youre right to a certain extent...just like some ppl from my sch,bring guitar to school...just wanna show off...haish..

and yeah... my sch too...
b4 they bring deck to sch,they bring their guitar around without any guitar bag.. like wtf.haha

i noe u play guitar..no nd to show off..and they will intend to play their guitar where there's alot of ppl..haiyoo..haha
now theres still ppl bring guitar..but most of them now bring deck and skate infront teachers room..haha

hmmm im use to blade...but i nvr watch all those games and i don noe any stars but my skills are moderate..i picked up blading cos i saw a pair of blades inside my cuzzin store..then i try it out and loved it since then...

does it sound funny to u?

ppl carry guitar to school = show off ?
then you expect them to fold the guitars and hide them in their pockets or what ?

as you know , alot of bands nowadays are made up of teenagers who're still schooling. what if they have a jamming session right after school ?
what if they have to go for guitar lessons right after school ?
what if they are meeting another softie nearby to sell the guitar off ?
moreover , alot of gigs are happening these few days and i dont think a guitar is lighter than a school bag to bring to school just to walk around with it and swing swing .

i wonder what would you guys talk about me when i had jamming and skate session on the same day. wearing a mayhem tee and osiris skate shoes. hmm..

I didn't find the convo funny :S

It's all part of growing up anyway.
No wonder I get stares whenever I bring my guitar to school
(cause I normally jam after school).

So that's what has been on their mind.

Im no skater or stunt bike rider or whatever its called, but X Games is the sh*t!!!

Travis Pastrana double backflip and Danny Way's big air come to mind every single time the word X Games come to mind. Hahaha. Insanity personified.

Dont be so hard on the boys. Perhaps they dont have ESPN to start with? Haha.

Im no skater or stunt bike rider or whatever its called, but X Games is the sh*t!!!

Travis Pastrana double backflip and Danny Way's big air come to mind every single time the word X Games come to mind. Hahaha. Insanity personified.

Dont be so hard on the boys. Perhaps they dont have ESPN to start with? Haha.

Dude I love jeremy lusk's double backflip man on xgames08 ! But the hell he got 2nd
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZpHLRHKPQ8&NR=1
And he passed away due to a head injury in costa rica i think. I dont get to see him in xgames09 now . RIP jeremy lusk .

And i'm looking forward to x games 09 !

there are some ppl who i know can play guitar and ppl who just show off...im just saying those ppl who just bring guitar to show off are just irritating....haish ahha

Wah so fun lah secondary school nowadays. Can bring guitar, skateboards and stuff.. Last time, nonesense. Everything all cannot...

Some people want to look good while carrying a guitar or decks to school. Look cool mah..

If possible right now, if I go jamming also I don't want to carry my own rigs but let others carry. But what to do, still have to carry the heavy load around.

Let them have a taste to what they are doing it right now. If they eventually become good one day, then you have nothing to say.

Back