FS: Vintage Musicman Stingray bass $1600 non-neg

littleboi

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/808/stingray.jpg/

Dont miss out on this great bass, I know i'll regret it someday but here goes...

Made in 87, in good condition for its age. Frets still have plenty of life in them. Features a 2 band EQ which is significantly warmer than the newer 3 band models. Neck is slimmer than modern Stingrays. One of the best stingrays ive tried in terms of sound and playability.

Everything stock, installed w dunlop straplocks but I still have the original strap buttons.

The white color has aged just abit over the years with tints of yellowing. For those who are really keen, i stay in the west and you can come down during the evening to test the bass. You can also drop down your email, I might be able to send you a soundclip.

Snap this beast up somebody

Hi, im very very interested in this bass but i would still like to try it out before making any decision. 1 problem is im studying overseas and will only be available to travel at certain times. I would definitely be free during mid august since it's my semester break but im not sure if you would wait that long. otherwise can we arrange the meeting probably during the weekends?

Latest posts

Back