FS: Rare USA Fender Richie Sambora Signature Stratocaster

laughscreamcry

Dear Softies,

Selling the above stated. This is a very reluctant sale but have to fund money for something else so I have decided to let my last guitar go too after selling off my old guitars.

Picked this up in a local guitar shop during 1994-96, it is the first batch of Sambora strats that Fender made. Serial Number is #SE9XXXXX.

Comes with OHSC. Condition is good for a guitar of this age. Neck is worn in and plays superb, the only thing you should concern are just a little buckle rash on the back of it. Front only minor dings. Other than that it is still the best strat I've played period. Low action and fantastic tone.

Here are the specs:

Model Name: Richie Sambora Stratocaster
Model Number: 110-2702-(Color#)
Series: Artist Signature Series
Body: Alder
Neck: Maple, Custom Profile
Fingerboard: Maple with Star Inlays (9.5” Radius/241 mm)
No. of Frets: 22
Scale Length: 25.5” (648 mm)
Width @ Nut: 1.650” (42 mm)
Hardware: Chrome
Machine Heads: American Standard
Bridge: Floyd Rose® Original Double Locking Tremolo
Pickguard: 3-Ply White
Pickups: 2 Texas SpecialTM Strat® Pickups (Neck & Mid), 1 DiMarzio® Custom PAF Pro (Bridge)
Pickup Switching: 5 Position Blade, Push Button on/off 12dB Active Mid Boost Switch
Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone, Mid Boost Control (Active mode only)

Going for SGD3600. Considering the fact that Reverb.com is selling one for USD2800+ which is around SGD4000.

PM or Email me at laughscreamcry@gmail.com cause I will miss texts as I don't really use my phone. Pictures will be sent for serious buyers. Do not lowball if you know how truly rare this guitar is. Thank you.

Cheers.

Last edited:
20160120_225720.jpg
Here's one picture, pardon the quality.
Also forgot to add the year:
1993 September.

Back