FS: Eric Johnson Fender Stratocaster 2TSB

malky

Hey guys, up for sale is an early (made in 2005, early serial number) Eric Johnson Fender Stratocaster signature model in 2 tone sunburst for sale.

The guitar is used and not 100% mint, it has some marks on the body due to use and the soft nature of nitrocellulose lacquer. The neck on the other hand is flawless and spotless. The guitar works 100% fine. The guitar is extremly resonant due to the quality materials used and a tight neck joint. It features a 2 piece body and 1 piece quartersawn neck

The guitar has been set-up with comfortable action and comes with the tremolo bar and cover and some paperwork. There were more things like a cable and a strap when I originally purchased it from swee lee, but I cant promise that I can find them all. It has been some time back.

I am selling this piece at $1800 slightly nego. Please feel free to contact me at 96819948 for any questions and I will do my best to help you with them. I have an array of effects pedals and a mesa lonestar amp for you to try on, so no worries abt lugging anything along.

I was away in Australia for a couple of years and just came back. Tested the guitar, it is still in perfect shape (no rusting, etc) and was stored in case in my room. Pots are 100% fine and clean and smooth.

Latest posts

Back