Fresh meat! sourpee

sourpee

Hey softies! this is my first post and imma use it to intro meself and seek a little advice :D

i started playing the drums when i was 14 and im 19 this year. i began fine and somewhere along the way, due to some personal problems, i stopped drumming for.. 2 years?. in fact, during the 2 years, i totally abandoned music for those personal commitments.

recently ive gotten out of the crappiest part of my life and strange enough i got a gig dumped into my face not long after. wasn't willing at all but i met up with an old friend (+ his awesome band) and did the gig just after a week of jamming. came out pretty well and entertaining but most imptly, i felt a renewed attachment to music and is looking to start jamming abitty. enough of my history :D

i was shocked at how much the musical scene has changed in 2 years, much more gigs, new bands, musical influences, musical figures.. and i find myself kinda dated. anyway, my musical influences right now are Marilyn Manson (dont hate me), NIN, Audioslave, RAtM, Led Zepp, the Who, Rammstein, APC, VR.. ok theres alot more old stuff, dun wanna be a bore, but yea, im junked.

So im kinda raw now, need some practicing and stuff and hope to be part of the music scene again soon :wink:

yeap, thanks dude :wink: he's really sophisticated-ly philosophical.. stuns me but yea, he's good

Back