Free Guitar Lessons (Beginner) Srsly.

justinDGAF

Hey Everyone!

I would love to teach absolute beginners everything about the guitar and fast track you to Rockin' out. There will be NO MONEY involved.

I'll help you get your first guitar, amp and all the necessary stuff you fundamentally need to start. I will also go over how you should maintain your guitar (Restringing, Truss Rod adjustment, Intonation, Fret leveling).

I would prefer to help my students (always wanted to say that) start with Electric guitar first as they're way more durable and more consistent for the price/value/playability.

If you are really REALLY keen on learning the guitar, and won't flake out after 2 months, then you should contact me at: DownTheSky@Live.com

I'll have to pick the students I meet due to my work schedule, but I hope to see you around!

About me:
- 11 years playing the guitar.
- Owned more guitars that I can count
- Musical Taste from Arch Enemy - Paramore - Taylor Swift

I actually done something like this many years ago when I was in NS and had nothing better to do during the weekends. It was very fun when it lasted and I'm glad someone else have decided to do this as well. I actually learnt more than when I was taught. Because my students asked me questions that I didn't have an answer so I went to find out more on my own. Of course I wasn't a very good teacher as I was inexperienced but it was free so no one is complaining.

Anyway! Good luck with it and looks promising!

Latest posts

Back