Forming Beginner J/K Band!

rocklorda

Hi everyone. Im edwin, a beginner bassist, 19 this year. Been playing bass for a few months now and started taking lessons like maybe around 2 months ago. Looking to form a band so that we can learn and progress together. I have a friend who's a guitarist so we are looking a drummer, vocalist and maybe another guitarist. Our interests are jrock/pop and some korean stuff. (Think gazette, shinee, brown eyed girls). Anybody interested please pm me or email at darkness28331@hotmail.com. Thanks!

Hi everyone. Im edwin, a beginner bassist, 19 this year. Been playing bass for a few months now and started taking lessons like maybe around 2 months ago. Looking to form a band so that we can learn and progress together. I have a friend who's a guitarist so we are looking a drummer, vocalist and maybe another guitarist. Our interests are jrock/pop and some korean stuff. (Think gazette, shinee, brown eyed girls). Anybody interested please pm me or email at darkness28331@hotmail.com. Thanks!

Hi. interested esp in this two genres.. jpop/rock and kpop! but if you guys are asking for lots of time commitments in jamming (ie every week once or twice) then i will not be able to make it due to final year studies.. dont mind meeting up spending some time to random jam and all for now~ keep me updated ya! =)

Hi. I too am forming a band like urs.
We have experienced vocalists and violinist, and guitar and bass.
Still looking for more guitarist and perhaps a more dedicated drummer as well.
We do Chinese, Korean, and Japanese, and maybe sometimes a little cover of English songs as well.

But anw, hope to know more about ur band too! :)

And if uu are interested to perform, I have a friend who organise events, and there's a Kpop gig as well as a Japanese-themed event (can register as performance). :)

Back