Forming a serious band.

mcmahon

I would like to form up a band which has definitive goals (including formal recording,marketing etc) and means to get there. We will be forming up not a project band or leisure type of casual "don't-practise-also-can-la" type of band but a real band.
I would expect you to come in and do your best for every Jam session,so as not to delay the band's progress.I don't want to talk about Jamming costs but time is precious. The minimum hours per Jam session will be 2.5 hours and it will depend on my discretion if we need to extend. Of course the lesser mistakes the earlier the Jam ends.

I am looking for people on a trial basis,which means when we formed up formally,u will be on a trial schedule for 8 sessions. If u failed to input as expected,then we have to wave goodbye to you for the next better candidate. But don't take it on a bad note, it's just that other types of bands r more suited for you.

- 1 male n 2 female vox

- 1 bassist

- 1 drummer

- 1 guitarist

- 1 keyboardist or classically trained pianist

- Male or female musicians,(preference given to Males)

- only 26 to 35. Singaporeans only. Single. all races acceptable.

- Good musicianship. I stress again its not for noobs,if u have performing experiences in bigger stages will be awesome.

- Genre: Rock/Pop only

- Attitude-wise: Serious,commited entirely for the band's benefit as well as your's.Believe that thru commitment n hardwork,the band can achieve something significant.

- $-wise: I am actually quite strict in the payment for studio fees,if someone in the band is always dependable on others then i have no choice but to talk openly about it to him or her.

The only reason why anyone would be left out of the bandwagon in the 8 sessions trial will be because he/she never did homework.

Now i would expect the person interested in this serious band and eventually contact me to be able to read n understand secondary school's english as i have used above. As a rule, i will not entertain people who failed one of the above criterias so as to save my time.

ok,that's all. Interested parties, Pm me and have a good day.

Last edited:
Hey i dont know if you would be interested,
i'm 21, i play the guitar, and influence are
jamiroquai, maroon 5, John Mayer, Eric Clapton, Jimi Hendrix..
played gigs, played along side with Catalogue v,
i loves funk, jazz, blues, rock..
Give me a shot, i'm Adit, and here's my contact.
9484 8547

Updated, a confirmed guitarist onboard.

- 1 male n 2 female vox

- 1 bassist

- 1 drummer

- 1 guitarist (Found)

- 1 keyboardist or classically trained pianist

- Male or female musicians,(preference given to Males)

Hi!

Hi i'm a Rhythm guitarist which can commit during weekend for band session and is looking for serious band which going for gigs or performance outside. Not join or play for fun!
You can consider having Guitar 2 can simply drop me a text with description so i know who are u =)
Jayson - 22 - 96753270.

Thanks so much for even consider. Cheers!

Back