Forming a JRock/JPop band LF> members

jenocide

Looking for members who are interested in playing in a J.Rock/Pop band. Needing all at the moment.

Guitarist x2
Bassist
Vox
Keyboardist

The influences and music we will be playing are from
- Girls Dead Monster
- Houkago Tea Time
- LiSA
- Supercell

There are a few more but those are the main few. If you have any band/group where you have songs you are interested in jamming, we can discuss that too.

Age and gender is not an issue. But for the vocalist, we preferably would want a girl.

Also, if you are interested in playing at a performance/gig, this set-up might be just for you.

Call/SMS me if you are interested. Try not to PM me as I might not be able to respond quickly enough. My number is 96490612.

-jeno

Wow, so you are the drummer? Good luck, thought of giving your band a try, but I still feel my skills are not good enough...

Yo i'm interested. Bass player with about 2 years experience. I listen to a wide variety of japanese songs but usually from bands like alice nine or ancafe, I really like YUI as well. Sent you a PM but thought i'd post here in the thread as well.

@YiLiNiao: nah, i have much to learn (but how did you...). what post are you looking for? drop me an SMS or something, maybe we could work things out?

Edit:

Vocalists positions filled.
Still on the hunt for one more guitarist and... maybe bassist?

Last edited:
Back