Forming a band to play Beyond Songs

Jasonkok

Hi I am currently in my 40s and is getting bored with my routines. Hoping to find other matured individuals out there who are keen to Jam songs by Beyond. I can play the keyboard, abit of the guitar and sing. Looking for lead guitarist, bassist and drummer. Any other instrumentalists are also welcome to join in to add on to the noise. Do WhatsApp me at 98416091 if you are just as bored and is keen to do this together.

Hi I am currently in my 40s and is getting bored with my routines. Hoping to find other matured individuals out there who are keen to Jam songs by Beyond. I can play the keyboard, abit of the guitar and sing. Looking for lead guitarist, bassist and drummer. Any other instrumentalists are also welcome to join in to add on to the noise. Do WhatsApp me at 98416091 if you are just as bored and is keen to do this together.
Hi, im also in my 40s...same predicament as you hah. I have played in Beyond-centric bands before and still enjoy playing their songs. I play guitar and have been playing for more than two decades. Would like to add on to the noise.

Hi, im also in my 40s...same predicament as you hah. I have played in Beyond-centric bands before and still enjoy playing their songs. I play guitar and have been playing for more than two decades. Would like to add on to the noise.
Hi Slowish, thank you for the reply! Certainly honoured to have a veteran like yourself to come onboard! Let's connect via WhatsApp?

Hi,Rudy here in my 50s lefty bassman though,im into beyond songs like Bu Zai Youyu,Guang Yin Sui Yue,Wo Shi Fennu,Hai Kuo Tian Kong etc.wasap me at 81265432

Hi,Rudy here in my 50s lefty bassman though,im into beyond songs like Bu Zai Youyu,Guang Yin Sui Yue,Wo Shi Fennu,Hai Kuo Tian Kong etc.wasap me at 81265432
Hi Rudy, thank you for the reply! Happy to have a bassist coming on board. We are now left with a drummer to rock and roll lol

Back