Forming a Alternative/Ambient easy listening kinda band with female vox.

Andro

Hey there,im a Experience Guitarist with 7 years of playing. looking to form a Band that are influences by Coldplay,paramore,kings of leon,Foals,Radiohead, kinda music.

So im looking for a Experience Drummers,Bassist,Guitarist (Lead or Rythem) (not does Shred one) And a female vox. Age is 20 and 25 must complete ns. Looking for a long run,so u guys must be commited for the band or at least once a week jamming.

So thanks for looking,i hope this works out this time!

Pm Me with your numbers.

Drummer and bassist where are u? Guitarist and a preety vocalist is already in the band. Pm me with your number, looking to discuss and jam soon.

drummer

Hi,

I run a studio, play drums and does vocals.
Am looking for a band that can commit.
Used to play for church and manage the music ministry but left due to personal reasons.
What kind of music do you guys play?:)

I'm more of alternatives/rock, eg:
Daughtry, Nickel Back, Simple Plan, The Fray, Paramore, Cold Play, Kings of Leon, 30secs to Mars, Muse, etc.
Looking forward for your reply:)
my number is 97956617

Cheers,
Ben

Last edited:
hey

hey dude. drummer here. i dont play like carter beuford but definitely can play with beats. =) text me up @ 94834933

Hey man. I'm a drummer, been playing for 7 years, used to do hard rock and metal, but I'm looking to sorta slow down now haha. Text me at 81882269 if the spot's still open. Thanks.

Steven

Back