For SALE: Squier Standard FAT Telecaster in Excellent Condition(Crafted in Indonesia)

yubsesperat

For SALE:Squier Standard FAT Telecaster in Excellent Condition (Crafted in Indonesia)

Squier Standard FAT Telecaster

*in Excellent Condition (even has Swee Lee Sticker still)
*hardware is 9/10 condish
*Agathis Body
*Sealed Die-Cast Tuners
*String-though Body
*Crafted in Indonesia

FYI, this is a Standard Telecaster. Not California or Affinity Series. String-through. Better Hardware.

$350. negotiable. whatsapp. 98.60.99.15

IMG_1582.jpg

IMG_1584.jpg

IMG_1587.jpg

IMG_1588.jpg

IMG_1589.jpg

IMG_1593.jpg

IMG_1595.jpg

IMG_1601.jpg

IMG_1604.jpg

IMG_1605.jpg

Last edited:
Hmm was advertised in OLX 3 days back for $175.00.
Seller was staying in Pasir Ris!

tubehead has 1 post. this ^.

pathetic. to create a new account just to Troll on my ad.

are you sure this is the exact guitar? and even if you look up OLX, theres no Squier FAT telecaster that was on sale 3 days back or even earlier.

someone is bitter i guess. cannot sell their stuff already on sale for over half a year. clue: PRS Santana. OMG.

Confirmed is this telecaster. There was a jackson and a strat also. Sold 2 except the strat. Ad was edited so left with the strat. Seller is staying @ blk 6xx pasir ris dr 3...

Confirmed is this telecaster. There was a jackson and a strat also. Sold 2 except the strat. Ad was edited so left with the strat. Seller is staying @ blk 6xx pasir ris dr 3...

oh really? got proof? so if that guitar sold looks like my guitar here, then automatically thats it?

if youre so sure, then why hide behind a troll account? if you can man up to what you are claiming, why dont we know anything about you? sms me your proof. e.g. whats the serial number on his guitar? if you can cough it up out of that seller you are saying and compare to mine, id surely oblige!

if you can prove it, without a shadow of a doubt, i will give you this guitar. deal?

wow, 2 posts already. congratulations. what a great contribution to the soft.com community. :D

Last edited:
Screenshot can consider as proof? Not truthful to be a good dealer. I'll pass...

screen shot, photo, whatever. just prove its got the same serial number as my guitar.

then i give you this one. and 2 guitar picks. deal?

but whatsapp me your proof. then ill post here.

Well he said his wife giving birth.. but he urgently want to buy something else some other thread so which is which?... so i doubting this seller too..

But tubehead, only way is to show evidence

Thought your wife giving birth? and you urgently need cash? hehe

Yubs is just trying to sell his guitar because his wife is giving birth to another child. So, give him a break man. If you dont want to buy, then dont and just leave. Please refrain from typing such shitty comments.

Reactions: an2
Ok people, just chill, okay? He's just selling a guitar. It doesn't really matter if his wife is giving birth, his mother, or he is giving birth. He put up a guitar for sale and whoever who wants it can buy with no obligations.

And that's regardless who the previous owner was.

And Yubseperat, your reputation isn't all that sparkling clean here, so mind what you say.

Now lets all shake hands and go our separate ways. =)

Why deleted some of your pics? I even have the phone number of the seller of this telecaster. You want?

you wanna call him? go ahead. :D get me the serial of that guitar he bought and post it here with your proof, then lets compare to mine. deal?

and why cant i delete my pics? last time i checked,they were MINE. i CAN do what i chose to do with it.

what if you just copy my serial number and say thats the serial number of that other guitar. im just making it hard for you to prove your accusations.

why are you hiding behind your troll account? 4 posts? really? create one to hide behind coz youre ashamed of what you are doing. cant even be man up to it. geesh.

Well he said his wife giving birth.. but he urgently want to buy something else some other thread so which is which?... so i doubting this seller too..

But tubehead, only way is to show evidence

here we have another sour graper. trying to spoil my post coz he cant get my guitar.

let me tell you a story.

1. msgd me saying he wants the guitar. i said i can nego if he deals soon.

2. msgd me in the morning says he got a way better' deal. a tele for $220 with a MONO bag. so oK.

3. msgd me again later in the evening said he didnt take the deal coz he really wants my guitar.

4. wanted to trade his PS3 with me. i said i really need cash becoz my wife is due soon and i could use the extra cash. this moron tells me the PS3 is an easy sell on hardwarezone. then why pass to me the burden of selling it? if you badly want my guitar, then go sell your stuff and buy mine... if its that easy to sell like you said it was.

5. again i relented, ill extend my nego offer if he deal the next day. so he said OK and will come by at my place before 2PM. so OK. begged me to promise him to hold the guitar for him because he will sell the PS3 the next day and he had a buyer. so im OK. deal set.

6. msgs me again 10 minutes after saying cant make it becoz family going to JB. so OK i said nvermind.

7. msgd me again the morning asking me if i got a buyer.

what a f*cked up person.

you were referring to this?: http://www.soft.com.sg/forum/showthread.php?267522-urgently-looking-for-Hardcase-for-ES335-Riviera-type-guitar

so i cant buy a flight case for my guitar becoz my wife is giving birth? what if i need to fly to be with my wife and bring my stuff along? cannot? just check-in my guitar on the counter wrapped in newpaper?

what an idiot!

bored? you said you had TONS of things to do thats why you cant make it today?

no you were not bored. you are a moron, thats why you believed that.

haha wrong yubesperat..i was telling tubehead he was wrong about that post and falsifying you

1) i just came back from JB LUCKY i didnt sell my PS3 first
2) you gave me a deadline of more than 2pm
3) To not waste your time and help you out with time constraint i reluctantly sacrifice the offer to someone else who can deal before that time you given to me.
4) Why i asked got buyer? i was praying so you can get that cash fast for your wife
5) Your reputation here is really shitty
6) "FT" like you please behave yourself cause you're in people's country if you cant please go baq where you belong.

Dont call a person f*cked up when you dont know what they feel for you..

mangyaring malaman kung paano igalang ang mga tao, bobo

So no hard feelings here, i have my fault to admit and same time im gonna shake this shit off... lets go our seperate ways

And congrats to your newborn

`Cheers

Back