For Sale: Gallien-Krueger MB FUSION 800 Bass Amp

Ultra Rock

Dear buyers,

Condition: Brand new as-is

About:

The MB Fusion 800 is the newest and next logical step in the MB series of bass amps. The preamp of the the MB Fusion with the power and control of the MB800.

Gallien Krueger MB Fusion 800, hybrid bass head, 800 watts @ 4 ohms, all tube preamp (3x 12AX7's), digital thomann power amp, headphone/line out, 4-band active EQ, variable contour with mid frequency select, effects loop, mute Switch, XLR out with pre/post EQ and ground lift, two speakon outputs, dimensions: 27.31 x 31.12 x 4.45 cm, weight: 2.5 kg

The MB-Fusion-800 is the MB-800 with a tube preamp section. Get that warm tube sound without carrying around the massive amp from the old days. The MB-Fusion 800 weighs just 2.5 kg and gives you a whopping 800 watts at 4 ohms. You get 2 channels, contour, 3 band EQ with hi mids and low mids control. There is a built mute switch and a -10db pad for active basses. The tube preamp section is using 3 12AX7's.

Product Reference: http://www.gallien-krueger.com/products/mb-heads/

Pics:

f_1_zps1de7cebc.jpg

f_2_zps311c3fc0.jpg

f_3_zps9fc93502.jpg

Terms Of Sale

1. Price is S$1,260 or your best offer. Please sms me at 82630699 to offer.
2. I am just another customer, not a trader. Because I am busy at work, I have not had the chance to plug in or switch on the gear before.
3. Gear sold is not refundable.
4. No warranty is given for or about the gear.
5. I accept (a) cash (Singapore dollars) and (b) Internet bank transfers to my OCBC savings account.
6. Self-carry only. Please arrange your own transport and labour/trolley to carry the gear. Most gear is HEAVY. The location is at Bukit Merah/Queenstown.
7. If you have issues with the gear after buying it I can advise where I bought it from so you can check with the shops directly. I am not responsible for any repairs.
8. I can meet on weekdays only.

Thank you,
Gab

Back