For Sale: Ampeg SVT-810AV Bass Cabinet ("The Fridge")

Ultra Rock

Dear buyers,

I am a music gear collector and I have decided to let go of part of my gear to make space for more gear. All my gear are Singapore voltage-friendly.

For sale: Ampeg SVT-810AV Bass Cabinet ("The Fridge")

Condition: Brand new

About:

This is the classic Ampeg stack that you see on stages worldwide. Identical to the Classic Series SVT-810E, the AV version has the fit and finish of the original Ampeg SVT stack. It's everything you love about "The Fridge" in a vintage-inspired look that is powerful and timeless.

The SVT-810AV Infinite Baffle™ design has remained constant since 1969 and delivers the punchy, round sound that defines the Ampeg tone. The combined air-moving capability of eight 10" speakers reacts faster to transients than fifteens or eighteens. The result is sound you can feel, that the audience can feel and that truly delivers what you want out of a bass rig.

Simply put, the SVT-810AV produces the vast amounts of tightly focused bass your band needs. In the world of high-performance bass cabs, the Ampeg SVT-810AV stands tall and proud.

- Heavy-duty Baltic birch plywood enclosure
- Infinite Baffle design adds punch
- 1/4" and Neutrik® Speakon jacks
- Rugged recessed wheels and skid rails
- Ampeg AV fit and finish

Product Reference: [url] http://www.ampeg.com/products/classic/svt810av/ [/URL]

Flight Case: A professionally crafted-in-Singapore flight case protects this legendary bass cab (see pictures).

Pics:

810_1_zps1ac62f9f.jpg

810_2_zps6a4089a2.jpg

810_3_zps7a45af76.jpg

810_4_zps7e6bffb7.jpg

810_4_zps294b2833.jpg

Contact Me For Price: Serious buyers only please. Please sms/call me at 8263-0699 or PM me or email me at the.ultra.rock@gmail.com for the price.

Payment: I accept cash, Internet Bank Transfer, cheque and PayPal (for buyers outside of Singapore).

Collection: Self-collect at Depot Road (Bukit Merah/Henderson) (bring very very very strong friends).

Thank you for buying. Did I say bring strong friends?

Cheers,
Gab

Dear buyers,

Terms Of Sale

1. Price is S$2,810 (with case) or S$2,150 (no case) or your best offer. Please sms me at 82630699 to offer.
2. I am just another customer, not a trader. Because I am busy at work, I have not had the chance to plug in or switch on the gear before. The shops delivered the gear to me and I had the flight cases installed, that's it.
3. Gear sold is not refundable.
4. No warranty is given for or about the gear.
5. I accept (a) cash (Singapore dollars) and (b) Internet bank transfers to my OCBC savings account.
6. Self-carry only. Please arrange your own transport and labour/trolley to carry the gear. Most gear is HEAVY. The location is at Bukit Merah/Queenstown.
7. If you have issues with the gear after buying it I can advise where I bought it from so you can check with the shops directly. I am not responsible for any repairs.
8. I can meet on weekdays only.

Thank you,
Gab

Back