For relic fans

relic

I agree with Chanmin and the last comments, I also own Gibsons as well as fenders but keep them as well as I can while also using them regularly for gigs, and I woild not consider any dent a good one. however if a chip or wear happens in the event of use over the years, thats life! and natural wear adds to the character over time. My earlier comments about players who's guitars look battered and worn as they use them for endless gigs, is that this wear happens as a result of honest use. Reliced stuff is just for looks. And certainly for me, I would not consider buying something new that looks like its been dropped off a truck at speed. As someone said earlier - each to his own likes, but, I just do not see the pont. Fake antiques, fake watches etc are and will always be fakes. If you are happy to live with a fake- up to you.

Mr_X said:
i like vintage looking stuff but not one that looks like its been found in the sewer where rats bit the wood for food and having mushrooms growing on it.

Depending on the species, those can add about $300 per mushroom to a pre-CBS Fender.

lol esp "magic" mushrooms... just before a solo spot.. pluck off abit of the mushroom and eat it.. then can really solo and be Flying..and be free and happy... WEeeeEEEe so many colours...hahahaha...

vernplum said:
Mr_X said:
i like vintage looking stuff but not one that looks like its been found in the sewer where rats bit the wood for food and having mushrooms growing on it.

Depending on the species, those can add about $300 per mushroom to a pre-CBS Fender.

haha afterwards MOH come and ask u ... ur performance got use stimulants anot ... later tio fine for consuming "aphrodisiac substance"

Latest posts

Back