SOLD FMI Pins with Abalone Dots S$50 8 Pieces

Status
Not open for further replies.

atsm

I am selling my FMI Pins with Abalone dots. 8 pieces 'cause 2 as reserve. Letting go to someone who can put them to good use. They were installed on my previous guitar. Now they are stored in my digital dehumidifier cabinet. They are of very high quality and have beautiful abalone dots (expensive permit needed to be imported to Singapore). The photos do not do justice to the pins as they don’t really show the brilliance and actual colour of the abalone inlays. They were made by David Warther from GUITAR PARTS AND MORE, USA.

I have compared them with wooden ebony pins. The immediate difference I can hear (very surprised honestly) is louder projection and longer sustain as well as notes separation when strummed, picked or plucked.

Please text me at 97393333 if you are keen. It is size 1.3T (slotted 3 degree taper angle and .0203” underskirt diameter). Make sure it is the correct size for your guitar before you contact me. You can google "GUITAR PARTS AND MORE" to find out more information about your guitar pin size. It is important because incorrect size can cause damage to the bridge plate. Self collect at Beauty World MRT vicinity. Thank you. Cheers!

To help you, following info is what GUITAR PARTS AND MORE website provided:
Breedlove = Size 1.3T
Epiphone by Gibson = Size 1.3T
Fender Acoustic = Size 1.3T
Guild = Size 1.3T
Huss & Dalton = Size 1.3T
Maton = Size 1.3T
Simon & patrick = Size 1.3T
Takamine = Size 1.3T Pro-Series Only.
Weissenborn = 1.3T

Attachments

• IMG_6440.jpg