Finding cute or good looking members that are intrested in J-rock/J-pop.

ヒロト;1161867 said:
ok, give it a rest...they have their own freedom to choose who they want to be with...does not bother us.
But seriously speaking...a band with all good looking people who cannot play is as good as trash...

ganbare!

yea thx :) i will try to find members that dun play that badly but personally i believe practice makes perfect :)

Are you all about looks or music? I personally find the requirements of the band quite a turn off and I feel that it doesn't speak very well of you guys. Don't judge others as there are no definitions of what is good looking. It's just how you perceive it.

Keep it open, nobody can choose how they want to look like. If I were you, I would rather have nerdy, non-musicians-looking kind of people who are masters of their own instruments rather than good-looking people who can't handle their instruments well at all. Having good looks doesn't earn my respect, playing an instrument well does.

Well i'm not really the one who set the requirements so yea~bt if u have looks thn u juz have to pratice and perfects ur skills dun u tink so?

Truth be told, this feels like a troll post. But I'll give the benefit of doubt.

TS is entitled to dictate whatever criteria they choose, I suppose.

This has to be the absolute worst place to pull this kind of stunt tho. You're better off going to a Japanese interest group / club, finding your 'cute' people, then playing air guitar to your favourite songs. Get wooden planks from Ikea and staple on rubber bands if it doesn't feel realistic enough.

I'm being perfectly serious, no flaming; you made no mention of any sort that you're looking for any minimum instrumental proficiency.

hmm i dun really understand why u don't get what's practice makes perfect. no one's perfect so yea if one plays badly thn they juz have to practice one must have faith in thmselves.

TO ALL:

anyways if u guys aren't interested, i dun really tink u shud be commenting cuz its not lyk im criticizing bout you or wud unless you are trying to help me stay my thread on the first page! :D if that's so thanks thn :) i appreciate it la d: but u dun nid to criticize me whn u're actt helping me. Dun be so shy :D hahas!

erm i dk im not my fren ? but if their playings are not bad thn i guess yup><

ok,lets see the situation, u know in Singapore, population of musicians is already small. I am sure there r ppl who dont even listen to music at all out there. Next,those who can play or love Jap music is even smaller here within soft. Next, you prefer those gd looking,it will be even harder u see. No, i am not discouraging u, but tis is fact right?

However, i think we should also not bombard Azuneko yeah? bros in soft, because as she said the real person who set up this requirement is hiding behind her back so yeah, let it be la. Every TS has all the rights to state their preferance. If someone says "we only want Indian female musicians" so be it. Let him find the right ppl. Basically,its none of our business,unless you are ugly and good in your guitar or drum skills and feel insecure abt joining bands.

meaningless arguments...
this is what people using soft are famous for...

Everyone has their own wants especially for requirements...yes well said..
ok,lets see the situation, u know in Singapore, population of musicians is already small. I am sure there r ppl who dont even listen to music at all out there. Next,those who can play or love Jap music is even smaller here within soft. Next, you prefer those gd looking,it will be even harder u see. No, i am not discouraging u, but tis is fact right?

If there are good looking people (plus point) , with skills and commitment, we are in JAPAN!!
;( sad fact...

Im looking for a band to join as well :/ But too bad im only up for a vocal position xD
And apparently i don't meet your criteria cuz im hideous 8D

WHYYY whyyy. Jialat so now ugly people cannot join band la. -sad face-

But anyway, give this kiddo a break. She's only 16. (sigh those were the days when I'm 16 and naive)

And here I am wondering whether this is still open... :) I'm Malay but average looking hahaha but I want to sing/play bass/guitar JROCK/JPOP 16 btw.

Back