Fender cij 62 bass sunburst and laney rbw 100 bass amp for sale

opus

Hi, Ive got a cij fender jazz bass in sunburst with tortoise shell pickguard (The pickguard still retains its original plastic protection cover intact) for sale. No dings or buckle rash, never been gigged before, only brought it for one jamm session recently. Perfect condition since the day tat i bought it. Selling at $850 2) An RBW100 Laney bass amp for sale. It has a limiter switch, a bass eq, a paramid from 100Hz to 1KHz eq, a treble eq, and gain and volume. A D.I. out ,an effect loop, a tuner out and a phones jack. And active/passive entries. It has it all!!! It's only 65 Watts but it's loud enough to play in almost any kind of band. Selling at $250. However if you are buying both its definitely will be at a lesser price. Need to sell it to fund for another bass that im interested in and secondly, i need to free some space for other purchases as well. Kindly wassap me at 98512715 for pics or other details. Im sorry, I cant figure out how to insert the images in this forum. Thanks for the interest

Last edited:
Bass price reduced to $750. Keen buyers pls wassap me for the pics. Thanks for the interest

Hi there, the bass is sold to a nice gentleman. Only the bass amp is available. To those who have called and made enquiries.. Thanks for the interest

Back