SOLD Fender 40th Anniversary strat for sale $1000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rassa

For sale in this listing, I have a Fender Japan ST54-150AS 40th Anniversary Custom Edition Stratocaster. And unlike many sellers that say their guitar is rare! this one actually is!

This guitar is 1 of only 40 made and you will not see them for sale here or anywhere else, just once in a blue moon does one pop up. This absolutely stunning guitar is one of the highest priced guitars that the Japanese custom shop has ever made. It was higher priced than the coveted JV ST57-115 or ST62-115 reissue that everyone goes bonkers for those guitars were priced 115,000 yen, This guitar was 150,000 yen. The build quality is better than any American Fender in my opinion, including masterbuilts.

OK, about the guitar, it has a wonderfully balanced rich tone with unbeleiveable definition and articulation. Very slight tarnishing on the steel hardware, the frets are still 90% or better. some minor dings and few almost unfeelable surface finish chips, these are so tiny that they don't show up well in the pics. There are more pics at photobucket.

The guitar is very light weighing in at a very comfortable 7 lbs. A one piece Foto Flamed Maple Neck that has to be seen to be appreciated fully, tho the pics do a fair job of showing this to die for neck. It has a very comfortable soft U shape to it. The neck is oil finished on the back and satin lacquered on the fretboard (before the frets were installed) it feels broken in just right and very smooth. It comes stock with Dimarzio Blue Velvet pickups and they do sound fine!! The guitar is bone stock, it has such high quality componants it is perfect the way it is. The electronics are all USA with cloth covered wire. A two piece center seamed light Ash body with a nitro lacquer finish. Also the guitar comes with a Fender vintage gig bag.

This is more than likely the finest guitar Fender Japan's Custom Shop has ever made. Do some research and look this guitar up, you will see what I mean. Please ask me any questions, I will try to answer to the best of my ability. If you want some other pics I will do my best to send them to you.

IMG_4797.jpg

IMG_4801.jpg

Other stuff for sale :-
MXR Dyna Comp 102 - $100
MIJ Boss DS 1 - $160
MIJ Boss FV-50H - $50
MIJ Boss DI Box - $100(SOLD)
Boss TU 12 Tuner (New) - $100
Yamaha silent guitar SLG 100S - $500(Neg)
MIJ Fender 72 tele - $850(SOLD)
MIJ Fender 40th anniversary Strat - $1000
Taylor 414 - $1600(SOLD)
Yamaha DG60FX-112 Amp - $400
SWR LA10 Bass Amp - $350(SOLD)
Peavy Backstage Amp - $60

More pictures here :- http://s418.beta.photobucket.com/user/rassalim/library/

e-mail - rassalim@yahoo.com

Thinning my collections so no trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back