Female Vocalists Needed

chanect

I am a professional architect and serious music enthusiast, leading a 5-piece band called TJAMMERS. We play mostly at charity and fund raising events, with the occasional paid gig. We have been doing this for the past 6-years (strictly for the love of music), but I have been involved in music for most part of 49 years of my life. We do all kinds of genres from 60's classics to 2010's, as long as the melody and feel are good. I am looking for 3 new female singers to front my band that can sing solo as well as harmonize. We have our own studio and we practice most Sundays. If you're keen to explore a collaboration, email me at chanect@pacific.net.sg or sms me 96809209.

hi there, im 23f here.. do u still in need of f.vox?

Hi 23F, thanks for responding. Yes, I'm Theo and I'm still looking for female singers. Please email me at chanect@pacific.net.sg with short background and music likes (or text me at 96809209). If u have a video demo, attach it. Otherwise if you're keen, we can arrange to meet at my studio for a try-out. Let me know. Thanks again.

Hi People,

Thanks for considering and responding. The search is over. We have found our kick-ass female vocalists! We rest!

Theo

Back