Female Vocalist Needed

klorox

Hi,

I'm a staff at the leading music store in Singapore. A keyboard player, now looking into producing music in my home studio as a hobby.

Inviting female vocalists to record a track for free, no charges. If you are good, you will be invited to do more free recordings in the future, even songs of your choice.

My current female vocalist has some difficulty reaching the higher notes for an Avenged Sevenfold song we're covering.

I have a semi-professional home studio and interested parties can contact me @96380453 together with your name.

Female vocalist only as I already have 2 male vocalists.

Regards,
klorox

Hi there,

I am Nivian Chia, 18 this year. I love doing covers and recordings and would like to join you for some recordings. I am currently not back in Singapore yet so it will be much easier to contact through email for now. My email is niviancjy@yahoo.com. Hope to hear from you soon!

Cheers,
Nivian Chia

Hi,

I'm a staff at the leading music store in Singapore. A keyboard player, now looking into producing music in my home studio as a hobby.

Inviting female vocalists to record a track for free, no charges. If you are good, you will be invited to do more free recordings in the future, even songs of your choice.

My current female vocalist has some difficulty reaching the higher notes for an Avenged Sevenfold song we're covering.

I have a semi-professional home studio and interested parties can contact me @96380453 together with your name.

Female vocalist only as I already have 2 male vocalists.

Regards,
klorox

Back