Female Vocalist cum Guitarist/ Keyboardist wanted

Ray Chua

Looking to start a duo to combine for weddings. Not too keen on doing corporate events - only weddings. Experience not required, though preferred, training will be provided.

The male singer is a guitarist cum vocalist and has had wedding singing experience and a personal CD album released in 2014. We would like to combine him with a female vocalist who can do solos and duets for weddings at churches, wedding receptions and dinners.

Interested, please pm or sms ray 9168 022Eight. :D

Hi, I am Jessica Vincent. I currently sing at church wedding ceremonies and dinners and am currently on the look-out for musicians (guitarists/pianists) for gigs. Here is my performance at Timbre Substation.

Alternatively, you may check out more performances on my fb page at: https://www.facebook.com/pauljessmusic

Pls PM me on my fb page if interested to collaborate.

Cheers!

Final week for auditions. Interested please sms 91680228. Once again, we ONLY do wedding gigs.

QUOTE=Ray Chua;1407025]Looking to start a duo to combine for weddings. Not too keen on doing corporate events - only weddings. Experience not required, though preferred, training will be provided.

The male singer is a guitarist cum vocalist and has had wedding singing experience and a personal CD album released in 2014. We would like to combine him with a female vocalist who can do solos and duets for weddings at churches, wedding receptions and dinners.

Interested, please pm or sms ray 9168 022Eight. :D[/QUOTE]

Back