female drummers

cheeky ah RD!

fairfield methodist was a girls' school, correct. but that was decades ago! oh oh that church! cool stuff.

anyway whoa RD, not many people know fairfield methodist as it is today, let alone it being a girls' school last time.

BlackSamara try to attend this 6th Meetup - we will leave the place at 5pm, but always walk across the Coffee-shop after that and chit-chat (many of us)....so you can always call 97989977 to ask where we are...Do join us.

Cheers ! :lol:

Haha my sch moved to a holding sch there this year...To you guys who haven't tried the dumpling noodle stall at the last row of the stalls at ghim moh food centre, try it!!! It's one of the best around, man! :D

Actually its facing the row of shops. Haha. The fried dumplings are nice!!!! :D My fav stall there, other than the hainanese boneless chicken rice...

ahhh.. isnt life wonderful???
there always lots of paths......

and this is one of those times when we took another turn instead of going straight.....

from female drummers to food stalls... hahahahahahaha

Lol if I ever get to go for the meet-up (which will probably be after november because I'm having piano lessons on sat to prepare for theory exam), I da bao for you guys haha. Just ate the noodles from the noodle stall again just now :D

NOODLE STALL ...lols ! i though i set this post to bring female drummers together .. lols .. ! now it is about food .. lols ... nvm keep it up ! ..
keep posting !! :wink:

Lol they say the way to get through a man is through his stomach...See if it works for females as well haha. :lol: Maybe people will find the noodles so nice they will always turn up for drum meetup... XD

KAZE LOMBARDO - local sg female drummer ex LIGHTS OF ORION - tey were in S'pore Battle of the bands 2005 semis

Rena Petrucci (guitar), Marlene Portnoy (guitar), Lisa Martens Myung(bass guitar)
Hahaha..

Three of Meanstreak members are married to Dream Theater members: Rena to John Petrucci, Marlene to Mike Portnoy, and Lisa Martens to John Myung.

Latest posts

Back