Fast sale! Basses and pedals!

Havicks

Alright. I have a few stuffs up for sale or trade.

1)Yamaha TRBJP2 in Translucent Dark Red. 6 Stringed Bass. Condition 9/10 [I really took care of the cosmetics as i am a performing musician too and i want it to look awesome on stage!]. For this one, just hit me up with any offers you have. Trades are welcomed as long as i am keen on the bass offered. For cash, just throw in the offer via Text or Whatsapp. Highest lowballer gets to be its newest owner. I'd be selling it at a reduced price of $2850 [Highly Negotiable]. This bass costs $5000++ in Yamaha Retailers.

2)Gretsch G5442BDC Semi-Hollow Body 4 stringed bass. Comes Red in colour. Condition 9.8/10. As good as new! All hardwares still shiny just like my TRBJP2 offered above. This one i'm selling for $1000. Highly negotiable also. Trades with equivalent bass value welcomed too, especially for a Yamaha BB2004 or BB2005.

3)Akai Bass harmonizer and Distortion Unibass pedal. Check out what it does on YouTube. Interesting pedal. This particular pedal has been out pf production for quite a while. Condition 9/10 comes with full set box! Asking for $325. This could jolly well be a collector's item due to its RARITY!

4)Soure Audio Soundblox envelope filter pro. This one going for a flat $220. Condition 10/10. Comes with full set box. I bought this pedal, took it out and tried only once because it doesn't fit my kind of music i wrote. It has sinced stayed in the box. Hence the price. Lowest i'd let it go for is $200.

5)Zoom B2. This one has got to go. $80 or highest lowball minimum $65 gets it. Excellent condition. Enough said.

So thank you all for reading. Please do text or whatsapp me at 83664446 for fast deal or for Pictures! All prices are negotiable! Just hit me with your offers. I'm willing to listen even towards lowballers. Thanks all! I look forward to securing a few deals here!

I am looking to trade the pedals for a Jazz Bass neck or jazz pickups for my 4 stringed project bass!

I am looking to trade the pedals for a Jazz Bass neck or jazz pickups for my 4 stringed project bass!

hi there, i have a spare set of jazz bass pickups. do you still need them? How much do you wanna buy them for? They come from the squier classic vibe series, and they sound pretty darn good if i say so myself.

Back