epi les paul black beauty 3 Or epi les paul custom alpine white

mnmm3

Banned
Hi, currently i cant decide which guitar to get.

epi les paul black beauty 3

Or

epi les paul custom alpine white.

I'm kinda confused on which one to get the alpine white seems easy to turn yellow which suc*ks badly and ive heard reviews of the black beauty 3, the middle pickup gets in the way. i mainly play rock, mostly alternative rock (punk rock,etc) which one should i get,

THANKS IN ADVANCE ! :)))

I don't think the alpine white les paul would yellow that quickly, what with that thick poly coat on it and all. Unless of course you stain it. I say go with the white custom and do a Steve Jones on it!

i just sold my epi black beauty 3 a week or two ago for $550, so look out for these type of deals.

i agree with those who say you can get better les paul type guitars for the retail price of these epi models.

used edwards, epiphone elitist etc.

actually, no matter what you finally decide on, try to find it used. it'll hurt your wallet less when you sell it to fund a gibby :p

Nah i'm buying it second hand in mint condition :p
Not going to reveal the price but its around 500 to 700
Well my budget is over 650?
I don't really think i can get a low end decent gibson with THAT kind of money.

ehm, dont buy epiphone? with that kinda money
then what should i buy :/ ? budgets' 650

i just sold my epi black beauty 3 a week or two ago for $550, so look out for these type of deals.

i agree with those who say you can get better les paul type guitars for the retail price of these epi models.

used edwards, epiphone elitist etc.

actually, no matter what you finally decide on, try to find it used. it'll hurt your wallet less when you sell it to fund a gibby :p
i'm not planning to get it from the shop obviously -.- i emailed sw_ _ l _ _ for the retail price of epi custom and its 1.3k WAYYY too over priced with that money i can get a sg special or sg with p90's

you can easily get a better les paul copy with that price.........
Any recommends ? My budgets 650 :)

The alpine white one. SMSed you previously haha.

If you want to score a cheap Gibson you'll need a lot of luck and fast fingers. But yeah, need to raise the budget.

And yes, there are copies that may be better built. Just depends on what you want, they are not all the same specs.

Latest posts

Back