Electro Harmonix Memory Man deluxe - MINT and CHEAP (THE RIGHT VERSION!)

voodoochile

Hi all,

This is a repost as described below. However i will add that this is THE original electro harmonix memory man deluxe. As far as analog delay / chorus is concerned, this pedal is right up there with the best if not the best pedal. even if you are not a tone freak, its no secret that countless professional / celebrity musicians have been using and are still relying on this pedal for its warm genuine vintage tones. Forget the newer versions or even "memory boy" reissues... There are good reasons why this pedal even a used one costs much more than the newer versions. Go check Ebay if you are not convinced. Its NOT nostalgia. It really sounds a lot better and realistic sounding where the chorus and delays are concerned.

This is a pedal that basically does "everything" besides overdrive/distortion.

This is THE legendary version! The newer versions are great but this is the model that made the pedal a legend in the first place. Of course with the help of certain characters going by the name of The Edge and Eric Johnson.

Why am i selling this? Reason being i have 2 of these babies and i will be moving to another location in Singapore. My gear inventory needs to be downsized.

The condition is MINT and fully functional. Price is S$520. No trades. I need to offload gear but am not in desperate need of cash so while i am willing to negotiate, please do not throw silly offers and insult the pedal.

Note that the picture below is meant only to illustrate the version that i have. My actual pedal is in better condition and pretty much underused. AND it includes the original power supply - 240V version.

Thanks.

voodoochile
9889 3359

$(KGrHqRHJD!E7BcvhrRMBO75qWyV-!~~60_12.JPG

Bro sorry, but im pretty sure this is just the older reissue model. THE original had different knobs and a power cord attached, not a power supply. The one you have is about $250-$300, I have the same one like you. With MN3005 chips. Not to fault you, just giving you a heads up.

Hi Abnass,

No offense taken. I merely stated a fact that this is the version most used and heard around if you observe actual pedalboards of guitarists. The older / oldest version had some flaws that made it "less desirable". you can argue about it the same way people tend to go for a "blackface" vintage fender rather than a silver faced vintage fender despite no significant difference in specs or age. The prices also reflect that difference in preference and demand.

This is NOT the very first version for sure.

As for the price, do show me some units in good condition and i could probably get them purchased whether directly or indirectly for $250..

A good couple of years back, music plaza were still selling these for well over $520 so for sure there are people out there who wouldnt mind stocking up on good units at $250 per piece.

regards,
voodoochile

Hi,

I want to clear the confusion. The pedal costs $520. If anyone thinks he can get the same pedal in the same condition at $250 then i will buy it myself and then sell it for a 100% profit.....

You know the name , model of the pedal. You know how it looks like. Therefore you must also know how much the pedal is actually worth. Go check analogman website or even Ebay. This pedal model is NOT MADE anymore.

I am willing to negotiate but no one wants to sell a $520 pedal for $250.

Hope this helps.

voodoochile.

you still have this for sale? is it a true bypass? how many chip slots and what chips are in it? pm if you still
have it

Back