Echo Mia midi

spasgnome

Another noob question again :). just got my echomia midi soundcard yesterday! (yay) but now i am having some questions about its connections and stuff. hmm was just wondering. since the echo mia midi has two balanced 1/4 outputs, how am i to connect to my headphones (for monitoring) and the computer speakers? haha.

I tried using one of these: 1/4" - 1/8" Adapter
but i only got sound out from half of my pc speakers. it wont happen for the headphones right? coz i was planning to get a

http://www.luthermusic.com/category...o-accessories/headphone-amp-sm-pro-audio-xph4

headphone amp.

hmmm how can i make it work normally on the computer speakers like a uhh normal soundcard? haha.

did you buy the correct 1/4 to 1/8 adaptor??

theres 2 type, mono and stereo ones. Indicated by 1 black ring(mono) and 2 black(stereo)

from the way you describe, seem like you got the mono one, thus only one side of the signal being projected from the speaker.

the echo card you have, is a soundcard and pretty good as well.

I have friends who use similiar card for running dj set, gig with band format. It works flawlessly with one output for headphone, the other to mixer/pa etc

Imho, check out echo forum or go through the manual to understand how the thing works and with what sorta connetion. It be more useful..imho

Back