Ebenex Music - Dedicated Forum Space on soft.com.sg

ebenex

Ebenex Music is proud to announce that it FINALLY has its own forum space on soft.com.sg!

We have 3 sections - including updates on latest arrivals, events etc, a kopi-tiam section for you ugys to chat about your experiences at the shop, new gear and lastly beezworks, where you may post any repair/servicing questions for our shop manager and guitar tech, Beez.

Hopefully this dedicated forum space can consolidate all the random threads related to Ebenex Music into one section.

Any feedback or suggestions are more than welcome. Kindly PM or email ebenex@gmail.com if you have any.

Thanks!

Regards,

David
Ebenex Music

thanks!

everyone is welcome at the shop. pity it is a little too small during peak periods i.e. saturday afternoons etc.

but then again, that adds to the cosiness?

i'd move the boxes of stock at the back to create more space. that will be done very shortly.

regards,

david
ebenex music

neuro..its not your new playground..its your new gashouse...haha...i likeit there cos i get to meet so many great musicians and nice guitars..

great musicians like me?? :lol:

today is an eye opener.. youngsters with Gibson Les Paul.. during my time, where got such thing siah?? get a Samick guitar = happy liao..

guitarits

there are indeed alot of great guitarists who drop by to test the effects.

great place to meet new people and to hang out too!

i love being in the shop the whole day, serving customers etc. but lately, that is becoming quite difficult as we are launching a wholesale/b2b arm of our business which is indeed quite taxing.

no worries though. i'm sure we are more than covered with beez, rudi, nicholas and lester around!

see you guys soon!

thanks.

regards,

david
ebenex music

Back