Durable/strong guitar bag

chimaera

Am looking for a durable/strong guitar bag, i saw an ad in one o the guitar mag from sumwhere, its a hybrid/soft hard case, kinda like ritter, but it has a skeletal structure to protect the guitar, some aluminium thing, kinda like the deuter back packs, its slightly bigger than a normal guitar bag but much more durable,.. anyone seen these type o stuff around here?

you know what?...that sounds like a fantastic idea man soft/hard cases... no idea got web site? etc??

u talking abt the semi hardcase? they do exist...btw r u looking for a case for ur electric or accoustic? im looking for one too...do pm me if u get any good deals..

yeah am talking about the semi hardcase, i saw one gator semi hardcase, at the gator website, but it looks pretty ugly, but its functionality tt counts, the one am looking for is also a semi hrdcase, but not by gator, a diff brand am still looking on the net to find, but no results as yet. I think u can get the gator semi hardcase at music plaza,..

Hmm do you guys have a pic of it? Post it here? Or the webby? I cant find such thing call semi-hardcase... Those results i get from google looks like normal hardcase. Is it padded?

Thanks

yeah...you can get the gator semihard case at Music Plaza.. i still think that a hardcase is still better. It protects the guitar better against knocks, and is easier to store. try the skb range avail. at Swee Lee..

anyway ive got a electric semi hardcase for sale...fits strat and most ibanez shaped guitars....selling it coz it cant fit my schecter due to the tilted peghead...pm me for pics and price

Latest posts

Back