Dunlop Ergo Lok

subversion

Dunlop_Ergo_Lok.gif

Dunlop Ergo Lok
List: $3 (Davis)

Everytime you strap on you guitar, do you have this fear that the strap would give way & send your beloved guitar on a kamikaze dive? Do you then hear your peers telling you to invest in the Strap Lock pins/ buttons for maximum security but feel a little apprehensive because those contraptions are not replacement friendly- doesn`t fit all guitars...

Perhaps the next best solution is Dunlop`s Ergo Lok, a locking contraption which serves as an add-on mechanism, no strap button replacement necessary and you can carry on using your beloved strap.

This clever piece of plastic has a twist-lock mechanism, strong enough to bear the weight of the proverbial Les Paul. It fits many strap button sizes, namely Ibanez/ Yamaha/ Gibson/ Fender/ Epiphone & others.

Any down side to it then? The locking mechanism requires a firm twist, many of us would require both hands to operate it. Also, PRS owners- it doesn`t fit your strap buttons...

haha.. depends.. duct tape looks good if ur playing hardcore music :)
planning to put duct tape on my diy strat.. gives that old old thrashed look i guess.. but i would never use it on a chio axe..
haha.. duct tape available at at home fix stores :)

Dunno, didn't bother to make another trip down to ask. Only $2.50 nia, might as well forget it. It is still usable but need to press on tight when turning the lock.

Back