Drummer looking to form new band

RJohnson

Hi Everyone,

I am a full-hearted musician/drummer and I am looking forward to start a new band. Scope should be show tunes soul,funk, even disco...as a revival - sounds kind of fun !

Therefore, looking for the essentials on music - bass, guitarist, HORNs, keyboard...and a couple of vocalists for lead and background.

If you are interested, then write to me with your email / mobile contact, your experience and what you could bring to the Band. I would like to start pretty easy, as I have a full-time job but if you are serious and we have the right chemistry, then would love to play gigs. Rehearsals should be primarily weekends.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Hi Everyone,

I am a full-hearted musician/drummer and I am looking forward to start a new band. Scope should be show tunes soul,funk, even disco...as a revival - sounds kind of fun !

Therefore, looking for the essentials on music - bass, guitarist, HORNs, keyboard...and a couple of vocalists for lead and background.

If you are interested, then write to me with your email / mobile contact, your experience and what you could bring to the Band. I would like to start pretty easy, as I have a full-time job but if you are serious and we have the right chemistry, then would love to play gigs. Rehearsals should be primarily weekends.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Hi, I am currently searching for a good drummer who is interested in playing on my originals with a full band, and to gig/record with them. My songs range from Alternative, to blues and rock. If you're interested, hit me up at 96865902.

My original acoustic demos can be found here https://soundcloud.com/kstmusicalsound

Hope to hear from you!

Hi Keith, Robert here. Thanks for writing back. I listened to your recordings - great voice and beautiful melodies. Maybe we should talk - you can reach me at 90731842.

Back