Drummer looking to form indie/experimental band

gothygoat

Hey guys, i'm a female drummer and I have been playing for 5 years now. Some of my influences/favourites are local natives, kimbra, haim, the kills, muse, young the giants, arctic monkeys, toe, mouse on the keys, glen check (electronic-ish), akdong musician, arcade fire, fleet foxes, the xx, temper trap, radiohead, mutemath, coldplay, adele, birdy. As you can see i listen to different indie music from various countries - us, uk, jap, kr...

I would prefer band mates in their twenties (around my age), preferably skilled enough to perform most songs (you don't have to be professional or anything like that!) Able to play both full band/ acoustic. Any race welcomed.

Looking for committed members who can jam once a week/ fortnight (weekends). Those who are passionate about making music and are open to experiment. We can start off with covers but ultimately i hope that we can make our originals and perform and have tour and stuff like that.

members wanted: lead guitarist, rhythm guitarist, vocalist, bassist, keyboardist.

Hope to finalize members in 2-3weeks and we can jam to try out on a weekend. If you are interested please pm or leave a comment! Thanks!

Willing to expériment 32yo guitarist. Play lead and rhythm from my previous band abroad. Been wanting to see how the scene is here..91016069

Hello!

I don't play any instruments but I can sing. I also do some songwriting. Are you still looking for a vocalist?

Hi I just moved in to Sg...would like to form a emo rock band with my originals. I am vocalist and guitarist. Influenced of my music are Coldplay and Mew. 85958483

- - - Updated - - -

check out 1 of my demo https://www.dropbox.com/s/fc9gp8s0m5c8wb2/2-Lover%20-%20Double%20Click.mp3?dl=0

Hey guys, i'm a female drummer and I have been playing for 5 years now. Some of my influences/favourites are local natives, kimbra, haim, the kills, muse, young the giants, arctic monkeys, toe, mouse on the keys, glen check (electronic-ish), akdong musician, arcade fire, fleet foxes, the xx, temper trap, radiohead, mutemath, coldplay, adele, birdy. As you can see i listen to different indie music from various countries - us, uk, jap, kr...

I would prefer band mates in their twenties (around my age), preferably skilled enough to perform most songs (you don't have to be professional or anything like that!) Able to play both full band/ acoustic. Any race welcomed.

Looking for committed members who can jam once a week/ fortnight (weekends). Those who are passionate about making music and are open to experiment. We can start off with covers but ultimately i hope that we can make our originals and perform and have tour and stuff like that.

members wanted: lead guitarist, rhythm guitarist, vocalist, bassist, keyboardist.

Hope to finalize members in 2-3weeks and we can jam to try out on a weekend. If you are interested please pm or leave a comment! Thanks!

Hello. I am 24 this year and I have a full, committed band ready to play originals that are already written, EXCEPT FOR A DRUMMER. We are looking to rehearse, record, and gig as a full band. Some of my acoustic demos can be found here: https://soundcloud.com/kstmusicalsound

If you are interested, do drop me a message asap at 96865902.

Cheers,
Keith

Back