Drummer looking to end hiatus (english and/or jrock)

Rossi

Hi all,

I went on a hiatus for some time and am looking to return to playing on a somewhat regular basis, and hopefully gig again.

I used to primarily play in jrock bands so if any jrock bands fresh from Notice Me Senpai looking to prepare for the next thing (whatever it is) you can hit me up if you want to fill up the drummer slot. I have played quite a bunch in my time so I more or less know what you might want to play (be it anisong covers or what have you these days) and would most likely have no problems with it.

Having said that, I am also game to try out playing anything else. I am more of a Foo Fighters, Refused, Rage Against the Machine kind of guy. So alt-rock, punk, hard rock. I dig classic rock quite a bit too but have not tried playing their songs with a band for some time already, so hit me up if you are playing these sorts of things, I am mostly game for them.

I have not touched my craft in a couple years due to life commitments so I will be rusty. Very rusty. Lately I have been going back to my old drills but they don't feel the same as actually playing with people, so that's what I am looking to do again. If you are able to be patient with me, I will be willing to work with and grow with the band. I don't mind beginner bands just starting out trying to cut your teeth. I have started from scratch several times before and this will be no different.

Hit me up if you are willing to give this drummer a shot. Just contact me directly and we can have a chat and work out the details (band composition, your aims, your expectations, jam dates, etc.). My number is 9649 0612.

Cheers everyone. Hope I get the chance to play again.

Latest posts

Back