Drummer, Bassist and Guitarists Wanted!!

Wani M1sfit

Good Morning to all~~!

I've signed up just today due to me and my boyfriend wanting to open our own band.

He used to have his own account here at soft but apparently, he forgot the email add he used before. I dunno if anybody here knows him. But he goes by the name of Ayul Vanquish.

So the 2 of us have the same passion for the same type of music we listen to. Punk Rock, Post Hardcore, Screamo, Metal, Death Metal, etc. As long as it allows us to have a decent headbanging moments, we're cool. :)

Which then leads to our passion to form a band that will concentrated on one thing. Our love for music. Cos without it, we can literally feel the earth being suffocated with rubbish music. On the contrary, we listen to some Thrash Metal too. :p :p

So if we were to form a band, both of us would be the vocalist. I'll be doing clean vocals while Ayul will kinda do both; clean/scream.

2 vocalists is already available. We just need the rest of the members to fill in the puzzles. And don't worry, both of us don't bite. We're friendly people. :p

Influences from bands: Eyes Set To Kill, Flyleaf, Paramore, I Am Ghost, Chiodos, Funeral For A Friend, Matchbook Romance, Saosin, A Skylit Drive.

So, if u any of you is interested, be it malay chinese or indian, girl guy or gay :p we dun really mind. As long as u got what it takes to have this journey with us to form of a band from scratch, den we'll welcome you with wide open arms. :D Have a great day people.

P.S: We're pretty serious in this. Commitment is important yaw! :)
PM me and leave down your name and contact number.

Back