Drummer and Vocalist wanted for rock/alternative Band

biggy

Hi so like the title says we're looking for a drummer and a vocalist to start a band. We really want to try to pursue this and are all fully commited to achieving this goal so we're looking for like minded individuals. And we're mainly into all types of rock and some metal even but I would say that we're pretty versatile. I really don't know what else to say so if you wanna know anything just contact me here. So, really hope to find some rockers out there. Thanks for reading!

P.S We're all guys and in our early 20's

Well im looking a band to jam with. Im 30, well just to fill in my boredom. Intermediate drummer and i can play almost any kind of genre.

Regards,
Max
9652 6706

Hi I am Guowei, 30. I am looking a band to jam as vocalist. Can do mando, canto, English as well as selected songs in Thai, viet, korean, jap. Open to any genre, with preference to Ballard, R&B, rap and rock.

here's a sample of on stage singing
http://youtu.be/K367Gvc_Xkk

No band experience, am looking to have fun. Contact me if interested - 98717166

Cheers,
Guowei

Hey man, Aj here. My friend and i are looking for a band that fits your description(we are 18 and 19 years old). Until we have written few songs of our own and would like to fill the lead and bass parts into them. We like to met people with a sense of humour and also who are dedicated. We usually jam in the east. Pm us for our demos and influences.

Yo, used to have a dream like that too, but previous band members couldn't dedicate as much... if you think you're looking for a vox/guitar who's passionate about rock music do let me know

Hi, I can try it out for the vocalist role. 25 y/o. Let me know if you need demos or any of ur materials to try me out

Back