delay pedal,..

chimaera

looking for a basic delay pedal,.. to add some spice,.. nothing too cheemz any ideas or suggestions?,.. prefer analogue if possible,...

chimaera said:
looking for a basic delay pedal,.. to add some spice,.. nothing too cheemz any ideas or suggestions?,.. prefer analogue if possible,...

I suggest you check out the Boss DD3, while a digital delay pedal, it sounds better once you put it in the amp's effect loop rather than in front of the amp.

2nd hand ones shouldn't be hard to come by locally.

boss dd3-6, digitech digidelay, ibanez de-7, EH memoryman, VS h20...

Imho, digital or analog delay might not matter too much if just needing the basic delaying needs...from a audience point of view, i tend to believe most of them(not all) also not into hearing whether is the decaying sounding too crystal clear or fading off in a lofi way, as long as the delay is use in the right situation..

44ofjuly said:
boss dd3-6, digitech digidelay, ibanez de-7, EH memoryman, VS h20...

Imho, digital or analog delay might not matter too much if just needing the basic delaying needs...from a audience point of view, i tend to believe most of them(not all) also not into hearing whether is the decaying sounding too crystal clear or fading off in a lofi way, as long as the delay is use in the right situation..

I second that.

Latest posts

Back