Death/black musicians needed

Destroyer

Hello people. I have been thinking of creating a band that plays death/black metal music.

My personal influences are vast but mainly includes the likes of Insomnium, Bloodbath, Nile, Behemoth, Ihsahn, Emperor, Archgoat, Cobalt, Dark Funeral, Orphaned Land, Enthroned, Marduk, Naglfar and Opeth.

I would like a project which is more aesthetic and artistic in nature. Beginners and/or youngsters below the age of 19 are absolutely welcome to join me and all positions are available with the possible exception of vocalist.

So, to the rare breed of like-minded people out there, please do join me. PM me or email me at ariaelkingdom@gmail.com(if you try to add me on MSN, chances are I might not use it and please do notify me of your intent with a personal message or I might reject your advances as a spam).

Thank you and have a great day.

haha, ok, that's good. Cuz me and my mates are looking for vocals. We play melo-death. Our influences are relatively the same (like Insomnium \m/). We do have our originals set and gonna do demo in somewhere April/May. It'll be a wow if you can do death-gore.

It would be cool if you play an instrument too cos the main priority now for me is not the vocalist.

Anyone else out there? Don't be shy! I need people!

Back