Days I'm at Zen Guitarwerkz

KayCee

Hello fellow guitar slingers,

My schedule at Zen Guitarwerkz has been changed from every Saturday to every alternate Saturday. During the week which I'm not working at Zen on a Saturday, I will be there on a weds from 3pm onwards and vice versa. Those who need to speak to me personally regarding repairs or other matters can look for me on the forementioned days.

To summarize, my schedule is as follows:

Even weeks (2 and 4): Sat (1200 - 1930)
Odd weeks (1 and 3): Weds (1500 - 1930)

I know there are many who wish I'm at the store more often. However, this arrangement is meant to allow people to meet me on either a weekday or a weekend. For those who can't make it on either day, please write to me at kc@maestroguitars.com I reply emails on a daily basis.

Some of you might also be worried that if I don't meet you personally, I may not be able to get the setup for your guitar right. Rest assured, I work for some of the top names in the music business and I usually get it right the first time with proper instructions from the players of course. You can see some of my references here:

http://soft.com.sg/forum/maestro-gu...rejuvenate/35865-professional-references.html

However, there is a possibility that I don't get your guitar the way you want it to the first time. In such cases, that's my purpose for being at the shop on the mentioned days - bring down your guitar with your receipt and I'll sort it out at no extra charge.

Sounds troublesome? Maybe, but as a player you know it takes time to get many things right. Take your own tone for example - EQ, amps, pedals all take time to get right. A setup is no different and my job is to shorten this learning curve and let you concentrate on the music and spend less time tweaking. Improve the playability on your guitar and more music will come out of your instrument.

KC

Back