Creating Acoustic duo/trio, and lookin for musician with awesome indie/alt bckgrd.

AVAguitar!

Hola,

I'm a 23 year old dude who plays the guitar. Can sing as back up.
Currently planning to create flexible acoustic duos/trios
Nothing serious about this. Just people of the same age group having fun with music. All is for fun, with close to perfection.

I have compose several acoustic originals and some incomplete ones. And I would like these people to play with me.

All i'm looking for are:
1) a girl who can sing and plays the guitar/keyboards fluently
2) and a guys who can play acoustic fluently.

Interested to reply here. Its time to be flexible!

I can play rhythm guitar. Roughly 7 years' classical training and acoustic stuff. Don't consider myself a singer but I can sing if need be. I can play a little bit of bass and percussions too, nothing too fancy.

Personal info:

- 21 years old
- Working as freelancer so timing available for practice is not fixed
- Own acoustic guitar (no pickups sadly), no electric, a ukelele and a harmonica in C
- Listen to a lot of acoustic and indie music (practically nobody heard of here in Singapore like Erin McCarley, Annie and The Beekeepers, K.S Rhoads, Brandi Carlile, James Vincent McMorrow, Katie Herzig, Drew Holcomb etc.)

That's me singing for my unofficial Final Year Project during poly years: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfksKZeaPn4
You can find out more under descriptions. Don't have much of a portfolio to show but can meet up for auditions, preferably in a relatively accessible area.

If interested can contact me at 81211293

Back