Composite Acoustic (GX player series 7) with Fishman ecillipse PU- MINT and CHEAP

voodoochile

Hi,

This is a re repost of my Composite Acoustic guitar priced to sell.

""I have on hand (first hand owner) a Composite Acoustic guitar (GX player series 7) with Fishman ecllipse pickup.

First purchased from Terry at Guitar Gallery.

Condition is 100% MINT with no aesthetic and/or functional issues !

Guitar was purchased originally with the intention and plan of an overseas work assignment that got cancelled along the way.

These guitars go for well over $2500 at the time of purchase. They are the perfect guitars if you fancy playing your acoustic out in the open regardless of humidity or temperature - beach / chalet / mountains? / timbre pubs.../ lakes? / HDB void decks....? If you do own guitars like Martins / Gibsons / taylors / collings / santa cruz then you know better than to take these guitars out in the open tropical climate! - you will damage them permanently and kill them!

Go read the reviews, the sound is excellent and surpasses most mid to high end range wood guitars. The rainsong and ovation guitars are nowhere as realistic sounding as these babies.
Obviously this guitar WILL NOT sound better than a high end Martin or Santa Cruz but not many can afford to have surpluses of Martins and Santa Cruz to "kill"and destroy by taking them out of the air conditioned environment.

There is nothing wrong with this guitar. In case you are wondering, i am no longer travelling and am the owner of a 14year old Gibson J45 and a custom made adirondack, brazilian rosewood dread so this composite acoustic is a surplus to me.

I am looking for a price at 25% to 30% off the original purchase price and am willing to negotiate.

Call me at 9889 3359 if interested.

sincerely,
voodoo chile​

Latest posts

Back