Coffin case (guitar case)

woah lan eh, so damn fierce now ah....dabble in these areas....

I would think try to state very clearly what are you looking for, although i might know but your thread is truly the post of the year :lol:

Wah...imagine carrying this thing on your shoulder in the MRT and scaring the sh*t out of aunties and grannies!

:smt116

hahaha.. cant help but luff!! so which part of G77 show signs of an undertaker shop?

cina and angmoh, take your pick!

ChineseCoffin1Thumb.jpg

coffin-cooler-open-2.jpg

wa lao..

you guys say already i cant stop laughing sia..

okok.. dun be so bad..

he is jus asking a question..

so i think g77 dun have..

peace...

G77 is the authorised dealer for coffincase.. but i haven't seen any coffin case lying around G77.

i've PMed Kerr and he replied that the price is placed at an affordable price for one to get. but i've got a hutch it's going to be more than $200.

anyway, need to be so fierce meh? coffincase, maybe once you put your guitar in there, your tone goes dead. everything spoil.

i think Davis might have cause the producers of the coffin cases come from BC Rich and Davis brings in B.C Rich... The B.C Rich ones look really sexy... You can find it on their website...

hehe..carry it on ur shoulder..im gonna get a bass coffin case.

carry on my shoulder..wear all black..and have tt morbid look..and carry the thing into the mrt..put it down..den..maebe..

put DoubleDecker's face there..den..put joss stick..skali open..BASS LA!!!

haha..sorry DD..withdrawal symptom..ahaha. :lol:

Black_Death said:
hehe..carry it on ur shoulder..im gonna get a bass coffin case.
Haha...I hope you mean electric bass, not the big cello type one. Otherwise you might as well get the real thing!

:lol:

hahah..the real thing..i'll see if i can drag it thru the ticket gate first..ahhaha..

yeap..electric bass..

edit:eek:h btw..i dun tink a cello can fit in the real one also... 8O

anyways coffin cases was bc rich idea when they first made warlock,beast shaped guitars they made coffin cases to suit the body has coffin gave a sleek design and had a good shape for a beast shaped body but they are expensive i think u gotta ship them

Back