Chris cheng music [music youtuber]

Kreax

Hi all, Chris Cheng here!

I produce my own music, which includes composition, arranging and mixing.
My Full-Length Debut album [consisting Original Songs] will be released soon, hope you guys can support local music :)

Please take a moment to visit my Youtube and Facebook page:

Youtube: www.youtube.com/chrischengmusic
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ChrisCMusic

There will Beatbox covers which includes David Guetta, English covers that includes Maroon 5, Demi Levato, Justin Bieber, and also, soothing chinese covers as well!

Appreciate if you guys could take a moment to visit my pages. And share if you like!

Thanks and have fun!

Wow i listened to a few of your covers, that's definitely really impressive! Your voice definitely has a very Wang Lee Hom quality to it... Did you take singing lessons?

Anyway, when is your album going to come out?

Haha thanks! Yea I used to take up singing lessons, not anymore though.

My album will be out around July - Aug, but you could email me if you want a free copy of my album :)

I will be around in my facebook page and twitter regularly, so you can see the updates there too !

Haha thanks! Yea I used to take up singing lessons, not anymore though.

My album will be out around July - Aug, but you could email me if you want a free copy of my album :)

I will be around in my facebook page and twitter regularly, so you can see the updates there too !

Yeah that would be great! btw what's your email?

Do you teach singing btw, or maybe you can recommend me your teacher? I'm looking to take up singing after practising piano for 16 years hehe... coz you can train singing everywhere while I can't even find a piano practice room to practice nowadays (got kicked out of cristofori once!). I just moved to sg for work that's why I don't have a piano coz i'm renting a place!

I uploaded some of my recordings at https://soundcloud.com/andrew-koay, and http://www.youtube.com/andrewkoay92 you can listen to them if you have time. I also like to create unique arrangements of popular music, now working on Jay Chou's stuff coz he composes lots of interesting stuff I can play around. I also compose and improvise around on the piano quite a lot hehe.

Looking forward to hear your own compositions! One CD would mean 1 hrs worth of original music, that is really quite something!

Here's my email: chrischengmusic@gmail.com
And thanks for liking my page, I saw it :)

I took up vocal lesson at Funkies Monkies, all the big shots like Huang YR and Ming bridge from there, price pretty good too, can go check it there!

I will be releasing the album around early June to those who have "pre-ordered" from me, I will add you to my list so you can get it earlier :D

The full album with Music Videos will be out around Aug, will be announced on my page hahah

Hehe, I just went there today, got soaked in the rain coz I went to the wrong place and couldn't find the place LOL.... Anyway, I think the prices are indeed quite reasonable, and I think you're one of the best advertisement for them so far so I'm seriously thinking about it. :)

Can I ask you which teacher did you learn under and how long did you learn for, did you have multiple teachers guiding you?

Haha, anyway singapore doesn't really have much singing schools. These are the good ones:
1) Ocean Butterflies
2) Millet Music (New school, Ex Ocean butterflies vocal coach)
3) Funkies Monkies (Humble and quiet sch, but powerful coach)

I was learning from Yi Xuan (plump and cute lady). It was a private class, so consist of my brother and I. As it's a private class, the cost is higher.

Then after that, I learnt from a pretty hot coach called Sheila, but I don't think she's there anymore.

Then after a year, I quit and venture on myself haha.

I saw Yi Xuan today coaching I think... What do you think about Tino Live though, I saw it being recommended by some ppl...

Anyway thanks a lot for your helpful replies! Can't wait for your CD hehe... I'm officially a fan now :)

Okay Gates, do me a favour and like me on facebook so I can keep in contact, I won't be checking in soft forum so often, sorry! :(

Back