Chinese rock guitarists / bassists wanted

strahd

I am currently looking for bassists and guitarists who are interested in playing in a Chinese rock band. Beyond influences would be good, but otherwise - it is fine.

We have a rough plan for this project that we intend to work on and it would be good if commitment is not an issue. It's going to be a low budget project and nothing too complex.

We hope to get bassists and guitarists who still have passion to make something out of music and also musicians who have cleared their NS 2-years liability. Your influences don't really matter because we are looking at working on original material, so as long as you are not dead persistent about playing a particular genre, that would be good.

Interested musicians, please do PM me and drop your contact number. I will get back to you and we can go into further details then.

Thank you.

We are now looking for a bassist who is interested in collaborating with a Chinese rock band. No worries, we are all English-speaking...

We are looking at working on originals, and it would be good if you have the same alignment. Interested bassists, please PM me and leave your contact details. I will get back to you asap.

We would also welcome session-bassists. We cannot pay but we will cover jamming and recording costs.

Thank you.

Latest posts

Back