Casting Call for Drummers!

ahmiu

Hi all,

We're currently looking for a drummer with own bass & snare drums, hihat & crash cymbals (small acoustic setup), to be an extra in a movie. There's no need to play music, just have to look and act the part.

It will be a 3 day shoot: 24, 25, 26 June 2013. These are overnight shoots so we'll topup $20/day for transportation. The money's not much but if you're keen to participate in a movie and have time to kill, please pm me for more details.

this is bullsh!t
u dont need a drummer
You are looking to RENT a drumset FROM A DRUMMER
what u're looking for is actually

Drum set RENTAL x1
An EXTRA x1

$20/day for drumset rental go _|_ yourself
setup+labour+transportation+overnightshoot
get your own sibling/kid to do it

unless you're royston tan
..this is an insult to SOFT musician community

I'm honoured you went out of the way to register a new nick just to flame my post but at least have the balls to use your own nick to voice your queries. I'm not sure if your comprehension is really bad or my English's too warped for you but I remembered typing "topup $20/day for transportation". I hope that means an additional $20 just for transport, or does topup means something else? Feel free to suggest other definitions.

Next, I've asked for a small setup, not a drumset per se. I think I've indicated crash and hihats, don't remember asking for ride, splash or different crash cymbals. No floor toms or toms either. Does my post appear differently?

Lastly, not anyone can act as a drummer. I know because I'm a wannabe drummer who took some lessons and I fail miserably trying to drum like a real one. But then again, maybe it's just me. I'm an insult to musicians as insinuated by you.

I've already stated that if you're keen and have time to kill, can pm me for details? No need to go all crazy on me if you've read too fast.

Feel free to ignore my post if its truly insulting, no need to act all warrior just because you can hide behind a computer screen with a new nick.

this is bullsh!t
u dont need a drummer
You are looking to RENT a drumset FROM A DRUMMER
what u're looking for is actually

Drum set RENTAL x1
An EXTRA x1

$20/day for drumset rental go _|_ yourself
setup+labour+transportation+overnightshoot
get your own sibling/kid to do it

unless you're royston tan
..this is an insult to SOFT musician community

Last edited: