Careers @ Guitar77

Rui

Hi All,

Guitar77 is looking for a very suitable replacement for Anthony who will be leaving us on the 15th February 2008.

The Candidate must be;

* Gifted in guitar set-up for acoustics, electric and basses, pickups wiring, repair of pedals.
* Require to assist in sales and the daily affairs of the shop.
* Someone who loves musical instruments (especially guitars).
* Ability to play and demostrate will be a big plus.
* Fun loving, cheerful and with no attitude problem.

Guys and Gals are welcome to apply for this post so if you enjoy working at Guitar77 please send us your resumes at the following:-

info@guitar77.com

or

Contact;
Kiang: 98356276
Kerr: 97982320

Best of luck to one and all.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be notified.

-

Anthony who has been with us for quite a while will be heading off to seek greener pastures. Sadly, the time is not right for us to offer and afford a position that beckons his qualification. We will all miss him and hope that he will be as successful as can be in the near future.

Anthony has been an invaluable asset to all of us here at Guitar77. He has taught us how to be very discerning in acquiring tone and has widen our horizon in the area of pedal setup. Anthony's guitar playing rocks man, all in this "Circle of Friends" will swear by it.

Let's all be hearing Anthony having a good jamming session on the 17th february at Wine Acarde as this will be his farewell party.

As the saying in Proverbs 16:9 "In His Heart a Man Plans His Course, But God Determines His Steps".

May God hold you in His Favour Always.

Rock On.

Best Regards,
Guitar77

wow.not really good at the first requirement tho.my self experiments have never been credited so i cant judge if i am good.hehehe.

Back